Wednesday 4 August 2010

Back home

Been home now for almost two months so this blog is officially closed for further entries. What will probably happen is that I will leave it up for those who want to check in and read, but eventually I'll remove it.

I will save all the words and pictures, so nothing will be lost - and of course I have a vast collection of photos from the trip that I wasn't able to put up on the blog.

The USA, and California in particular, had long been a place I'd wanted to visit. Now I've done it, I'd like to see the East Coast, partiuclarly New England. Once upon a time Jacob and I talked about driving across the States on Route 50, the least travelled Highway in the US. Maybe that's still a possibliity. Who knows?

The pound will have to get better though!

No comments: